What Will a Lease-Option Website Deliver?
That’s easy. It will deliver Internet leads for your business without your having to tie up your operating cash.
If you have any questions about how to turn your website into a lead generating website, please give me a call. (530)615-3353.
I don’t have all the answers to web design and search engine optimization, but, after two decades in the business of getting leads for clients through Internet marketing, I do have a lot of those answers, and I can help you:
- Upgrade your site to do a heckuva lot better in converting your site visitors to leads.
- Convert your site to be mobile responsive so you can reach the 50% of site visitors who search with their smartphone or pad.
- Find the search keywords that your business needs to optimize for to get great listing position on search engines
- Integrate your site with whatever social media you use.
- Get traffic that will jump start your search engine position.
- Jump ahead of your immediate competition so they don’t get business that the Universe wants you to have.
I can also:
- Build a custom website to suit your business, a lead producing website from scratch, get it well situated on Google and get it producing leads with no upfront cost to you.
- I create a complete, producing marketing system at my expense and then lease it to you when it’s finished. You know how a lease-option works for that new Lexus you were eyeing. You pay for it while you use it and then you can either buy it outright at the end of the lease or turn it back to the dealer, and move on.
- Adapt my production to accommodate your goal or vision and your advertising budget. You tell me what you want or need and I make it happen.
But, there is a caveat: I only take on projects that I am sure will produce as I expect. I want you to be darned glad I’m working for you and doing a project right takes a lot of time. I don’t have the time to do projects that I don’t think will work.
My work isn’t expensive and it isn’t cheap. It delivers high value at a reasonable cost, and I’ll always be frank about what your project will cost, and you can decide whether it makes sense to you or not.
There’s only one (well actually two) ways to find out about the possibility of our doing business. Call — (the number’s all over this site), — or fill out the form and I’ll contact you. Fair enough?